Friday, December 7, 2012

Austin

When I am fortunate enough to travel somewhere, there's always this moment in the airplane when I'm high up above and about to land in a new city -- or when I'm in the middle of nowhere on a long road trip -- when I feel inspired. It's the realization of how big the world is, how much left I have to explore, how many people I still have to meet, and how much I still hope to accomplish. 

One of my favorite places to travel within the U.S. so far has been Austin, TX. I absolutely love the culture and atmosphere. I love going from place to place knowing that I'll encounter live music. You really can't beat it. And I love the mix of people. I'm heading back for the third time in January. Here's just a couple of pictures I took during my last visit. 








1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great place! My husband and I get "wanderlust" whenever we visit amazing cities that we'd like to live in.

    ReplyDelete