Friday, December 14, 2012

20 Tweetable Truths about Magazine Media 2012

I love magazines. They helped me to cultivate my own design aesthetic by finding what I find visually appealing and digesting the proper way (or improper way) of executing those designs.

They are great to grab when you are going on a flight or road trip -- or when you need some viewing material while in the seated position. They are my go-to when I need to be visually stimulated or ingest complete and utter nonsense because my brain needs a break from the more intelligent stuff.

So, if you are a magazine reader like me, you may also enjoy this quick 3 minute youtube video.

"Magazines drive web search more than any other medium. More than internet advertising and twice that of social media."

1 comment:

  1. Alli, I feel the same way about magazines. I think they, and Kid Pix, made me want to design. Also, I love the new header picture, I am not a fan of the color green, but you really made it work here. Looks great! (only have 4 left lol)

    ReplyDelete